Ideas for domestic final samples.

I also want to use the domestic knitting machine in order to create a set of final samples. I really think that the technique that involves partial knit, knitting some waste, removing it and manipulating the knit by hand and reintroducing it to the machine. I feel as though it links well to my original photographs and the whispy shapes that the ink created as it fell through the water.



The loose yet structured feel to the technique works well with the line information provided by the photographs. I feel that a final sample created from this technique will sit well within my collection and hopefully I can get this done tomorrow. Feeling a little unsure about colour but feel as though this could work with multiple colours as opposed to a block colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment