Mary Katrantzou competition

Mary Katrantzou is one of my favourite designers. Her prints can not be beaten in my opinion and her application to structured dresses is both unique and innovative. This year she was awarded the "Young Designer of the year" at the Elle Style awards, another achievement to add to an ever growing string.

As a big fan of her work, I follow her on Twitter and like her page on Facebook, allowing me to keep up to date with any design development ideas etc.
Yesterday, it came to my attention that her PR team have organised a competition, encouraging participants to send their styling interpretations of a piece of Mary Katrantzou. This really excited me and I've decided that I'm going to enter. It's a long shot but the prize is tickets to her show at London Fashion week, so I'm going to give it a go



As Julie told us, she wants us to do a drawing a day over the christmas period, so I've decided that entering competitions is a good way of drawing for a dual purpose- for the course and for competition purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment