Tutorial

This week's tutorial was slightly worrying as Laura was unable to make it into work the previous week, leaving a two week gap between having any creative contact with a member of staff.

I guess it has shown me that I am able to work independently and that I do not need reassurance regularly. However by the time it did come to the tutorial, I was glad that I finally had a chance to share my progress and latest ideas with the group.

It was interesting to see where other members of the group had taken their projects since our last meeting. I felt quite happy presenting my work and felt that I had plenty to share since the last meeting.

Laura felt that it was best not to feed me too much and said it would be interesting to see where it would go next, but the group did recommend that I start looking at the softer, more luxurious side to my ideas in order to juxtapose against the structural fabrics I have created throug the knit and latex marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment