Apocalypse Apparel by Minki Cheng


 CSM Graduate Minki Cheng has developed a collection of Apocalypse Apparel for extreme conditions survival for the stylish.
I was a little bit put out when I discovered the collection as it explores many of the things that I have been exploring. However I feel I have worked in a different way and decided to draw on the positives of finding another designer that is exploring similar themes to myself rather than being disheartened.
 
I love the consideration of colour and texture within the collection and I find the way that the aesthetics have been taken into consideration beautifully, yet they have retained their protective function- much in the way that I have been exploring throughout the unit.
Key points- Style vs Function, hardware vs tactile

 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment