Tutorial

In my second tutorial, only three other students turned up. I felt this was a little bit disappointing because I really like to hear everyone's suggestions and ideas. I hope that everyone will keep coming to the tutorials as it also allows me to get an insight into how other people are progressing and tackling the brief.

I presented the work that I had completed in between last week's tutorial and now, explaining my proccesses and how I had created the pieces that I did such as the wax pieces and the various latex pieces that had been coloured with inks.

The group liked the colour stripes and felt that it was a good way to break down and identify the less obvious colours within an image.

The group also really liked the coloured latex and felt as though it was a good way to keep pushing the project and I think that I agree but I would like to also bring in some new elements to the project in order to inform my knit choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment