Time

I think it has become a bit of a struggle to keep up to the time constraints that the live brief has provided me with. We only had the Christmas holidays to put together a body of work to show Sam Leutton on the day we arrived back at University. From this point we only then had a further two weeks to produce and finish 6 large samples.

 I am aware that this is what the industry would be like but it has been a shock to the system. In some ways, this is positive as it is showing me how quickly I can work and I am still maintaining a level of quality that can sometimes be lost when working within small time frames.

I am however finding it quite tough and find myself coming into University early and leaving late. But at the same time, I feel that my skills on the domestic machine are improving greatly because of it and that it has almost acted like an intensive training session.

No comments:

Post a Comment