Care Free

The thing that I love the most about Sophie's drawings is her care free attitude towards them. She is not precious and does not seem to worry too much about choices or colours and when asked why she had chosen something, she'd often reply with "because I did want to!", said in such a way that might suggest I was being silly for asking. This was something that really interested me and I felt that it was a way that meant I could explore the mix and blending of unusual or unexpected materials together.

 I want to try and adopt Sophie's attitudes towards her drawings and break out of my quite controlled, usual way of working.


I think that the materials that you can see in the images will be quite representative of the materials that I want to use or replicate when creating my samples for Leutton Postle.




No comments:

Post a Comment